Sauce for game birds, and steaks of meat.
• 400ml. Veal background
• 50ml. Of preserved truffle juice
• 20gr. Chopped truffles
• 40 gr. Of butter
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• Reduce the dark veal background until it has a syrup texture
• Add the truffle juice and cook for five more minutes
• Add the chopped black truffle and bring the sauce to a boil
• Add butter once removed from the heat and add salt and pepper to taste
Sauce for dressing baked fish
• 20 whole large prawns.
• 160 ml. Of white wine
• 100 ml. Milk
• 4 gr. Cornstarch
• Put olive oil in a pot and wait for it to warm up
• Re-fills shrimp carcasses and heads
• Add the white wine when you notice its essence and let it cook for ten minutes
• Remove the juice from the prawns by squeezing them to extract all their flavor
• Pour the squeezed juice into a pan and bring to the fire in a medium low temperature. For 5-10 minutes
• While the juice is cooking, dissolve the cornstarch in the milk and then add it to the juice of the prawns,
• Add pepper and salt to taste
• Mix the sauce with a wooden spoon while it thickens over low heat
• Once it has a homogeneous texture and a little thick, remove from heat and serve.
Salsa to accompany fish and seafood
• 2 mayonnaise cups
• 1 cup of ketchup
• 1 cup red pepper sauce
• 2 teaspoons of wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons of English sauce
• 3 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 cup mustard
• 2 teaspoon tabasco
• 125 gr. Shredded spicy radishes
• Mix the mayonnaise with the pepper sauce.
• Add the olive oil little by little, as if it were to make mayonnaise
• Add the mustard and beat a little more, add the rest of the ingredients, then beat each one.
Ideal for seafood cocktail or shrimp cocktail
• 150 gr. Of mayonnaise
• 50 gr. Of ketchup
• 1 teaspoon of mustard
• 10 ml. Cognac
• 2 or 3 teaspoons of orange juice
• A few drops of English sauce or tabasco
• Add mayonnaise in a cup, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until you have a homogeneous sauce.
• You can substitute cognac for whiskey and orange juice for lemon juice.